Are you looking for the best SMTP servers available online?
This could be the end of your search. As we’ve compiled a list of some best SMTP server software and how they stack up the competition.
An SMTP server helps you reliably send emails from a website to its users. These servers are so configured that it ensures the deliverability of your emails to users’ inbox. Rather than ending up in the trash email folder.
After getting a quick look through the comparison table, let get a brief description of the possible options.
|Quick Comparison Between The Best SMTP Servers|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/month||5K Subscribers||All||✔|
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Prime In Best SMTP Services
Pabbly Email Marketing is providing the cheapest SMTP server in the online market. Not only it is providing facility to use external SMTPs it also offers using the in-built SMTP server. Above all, Pabbly Email Marketing is the only service providing SMTP routing. Using this feature you can choose to switch between multiple SMTPs for much-enhanced deliverability.
Apart from SMTP, it has all the basic and advanced features that are required for email marketing. These features include- drag & drop interface, campaign analytics & reports, complete list management, email templates, advanced personalization and much more.
- Marketing Automation: For a much-advanced customer individualized experiences it allows you to create unlimited conditions and triggers.
- Autoresponders: Start engaging your customers using a well planned automated email flow. As this service allows to sent fully customizable contact property based emails.
- MX Cleaner: It is an advanced option that can help to reduce the bounce rate. Using this functionality you can extract the bad emails that can cause bounce from your email lists.
- Email Tracking: Pabbly Email Marketing renders individual reports for all your email campaigns. As a result, you can easily monitor the opened, clicked, unsubscribed, spam emails along with the visitor’s locations.
- Automatic Resend: It helps you in increasing the open rate by 2X. It automatically sends an automatic follow-up email to the non-opens.
- Subscription Forms: This service provides subscription form functionality to collect more leads on your platform.
You can use to send unlimited emails using 20+ remarkable features available with every plan except, the free plan. Accordingly, the price division is completely based on the number of subscribers.
- Forever Free: In this plan, you can send 12K emails to about 1.1K subscribers by paying nothing.
- Rookie: The Rookie plan cost $29/month for sending emails to 5K of your subscribers.
- Pro: This is much like a standard plan that suits most of the buyers as it has a limit of 15K subscribers over sending emails in just $49/month.
- Advance: The Advance plan of Pabbly Email Marketing comes with flexible numbers in terms of the number of subscribers. Therefore, the cost ranges from $99-$1599 monthly for 50K subscribers onwards.
SendinBlue offers an SMTP server that you can use for your email marketing campaign. It is a standalone service by the provider and comes with the features that an SMTP service provides.
- Email Templates: Sendinblue provides 10+ pre-designed email template. You can easily edit these templates as per your need & use right away.
- Facebook Ads: It also allows you to design Facebook Ads as well as set parameters to it. It also allows you to keep track of your Ads performance.
- Segmentation: You can make multiple lists based on your targetted audience for more engagement.
SendinBlue provides five plans based on the features it enables in every plan.
- Free: To get started with SendinBlue service, this plan allows you to send 300 emails per day to unlimited contacts.
- Lite: The lite plan can cost $25 for 40K emails per month with all the free features & no daily sending limit.
- Essential: Along with all lite features it provides A/B testing, advanced statistics and you can also remove the Sendinblue logo. This plan prices $39 for 60,000 emails/month.
- Premium: The cost of this plan starts from $66 for 120K emails/month. You can opt for this plan based on the number of emails you want to send. With all essential features & additional features like Facebook ads, landing pages, marketing automation, chat and multi-user access.
- Enterprise: This plan includes all the features the service offers for marketers.
Pepipost is a cloud-based SMTP service provider. You need to configure this service through integration in an email marketing service. It is a service designed for developers and gives good deliverability to your emails.
- Simple To Use: It is a very easy-to-use service, and you only need to copy and paste your credentials in the config file and you are good to go.
- Support SSL & TLS: To secure your content during transmission it supports SSL & TSL.
- Tracking: It keeps tracks for every email for 90 days. You can also track and link back the responses into your system very easily.
It’s a slightly cheaper alternative and the prices are based on the number of emails.
- Lowest Plan: The lowest plan is of $25/month to send 150K emails.
- Popular Plan: The popular plan for this service cost $145 for sending 600K emails.
Moosend is also amongst one of the best SMTP servers and it provides a very easy-to-configure service. Many businesses are using this service for sending their transactional emails.
- List Segmentation: You can make your own best performing lists through various conditions as well as the filters that Moosend provides.
- Data Analytics: With its reports, you can get a clear picture of all your email marketing campaigns.
- Advanced Personalization: Apart form “First name” personalization send highly relevant emails that stand out based on your previous history.
The Free plan allows you to send unlimited emails to about 1K of your customers. Moosend offers many pricing plans that ranges from $10 to $3.65K for 1001-1000K customer limit respectively.
This is an only white-label email solution between all the SMTP services. The SMTP service came along with the email marketing service that it offers.
- Responsive Email Templates: It displays all your marketing emails perfectly throughout multiple devices.
- Template Gallery: You can select any template that suits your campaign from the library of fully customizable email templates.
- Email Builder: It provides a drag & drop email builder for crating emails with a personal touch.
- Free: This plan allows you to send 6K emails every month with a daily sending limit.
- Basic: The basic plan costs around $9.65 per month. Moreover, you can access the core features along with all the free features. The email limit is increased to 30K for this plan.
- Premium: You can send 30K emails plus unlock advanced feature in this plan. It will cost you $20.95/month.
- Enterprise: Large organization that need to use all the features can negotiate for the cost after contacting the sales team of this service.
These were the Best SMTP Servers that promise and present the excellent email deliverability so far. You can choose amongst any of them a service that you found best for your requirements.
You May Also Read: