Terms & Conditions
Thank you for using Pabbly.
This is a legal agreement. We’ll start with the basics, including a few definitions that should help you understand this agreement. Pabbly (“Pabbly Subscriptions” or the “Service”) is a recurring billing and subscription management software/service offered through the URL https://www.pabbly.com/ or subscriptions/ (we’ll refer to it as the “Website”) that allows you to manage your recurring billing and subscription management needs.
This agreement is in effect as of December 10, 2019.
In order to use Pabbly, you must:
- be at least eighteen (18) years old and able to enter into contracts;
- complete the registration process;
- agree to the Terms; and
- provide true, complete, and up to date contact information.
By using Pabbly, you represent and warrant that you meet all the requirements listed above, and that you won’t use Pabbly in a way that violates any laws or regulations. (Representing and warranting is like making a legally enforceable promise.) Pabbly may refuse service, close accounts of any users, and change eligibility requirements at any time.
The Term begins when you sign up for Pabbly and continues as long as you use the Service. Clicking the button and entering your username means that you’ve officially “signed” the Terms. If you sign up for Pabbly on behalf of a company or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to accept these Terms on their behalf.
3. Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
5. Account and Password
You’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You’re also responsible for any account that you have access to, whether or not you authorized the use. You’ll immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your accounts. We’re not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords. We don’t have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only reset your password.
For changing the Registered Email address of Pabbly Subscriptions account – We will change the registered email address from our end. You have to send us the email change request at firstname.lastname@example.org. But this is a one time service only. Apart from the first time if you request for changing the email then it will incur you with an extra cost of $30.
We also request you to add a valid reason in the request email. This paywall for changing the registered email address is added to avoid the outliers who tries to resell the license of our product illegally.
6. Account Disputes
We don’t know the inner workings of your organization or the nature of your personal relationships, and we don’t arbitrate disputes over who owns an account. You won’t request access to or information about an account that’s not yours, and you’ll resolve any account-related disputes directly with the other party. We decide who owns an account based on the details filled during the signup process.
7. Cancellation Request
The account holder will have to send request in order to cancel his/her subscription prior to the date of payment. You can contact us via email on email@example.com. Also you can contact here.
Note: No refunds will be provided if the user has not requested for cancellation prior to the date of payment.
1. Credit Cards
As long as you’re a Member or have an outstanding balance with us, you’ll provide us with valid credit card information and authorize us to deduct the monthly charges against that credit card. You’ll replace the information for any credit card that expires with information for a valid one. Anyone using a credit card represents and warrants that they are authorized to use that credit card, and that any and all charges may be billed to that credit card and won’t be rejected. If we’re unable to process your credit card order after some retries, we’ll try to contact you by email and suspend your account until your payment can be processed.
No Refund would be given if:
- Your account is suspended because of any suspicious activities.
- You do not follow our Terms of Service & Acceptable Use Policy. You do not request for cancellation of your account prior to the date of payment.
- You purchased the Pabbly software accidentally and later realize that it is not the one that you wanted.
- If after purchasing Pabbly, you realize that you have/want a similar/other software.
- All the features that are available in Pabbly are mentioned on the sales page itself.
If you ask for a feature that is not available in Pabbly, we will do all the possible things with your cooperation and try to implement them wherever possible.
In certain circumstances where we do not have any plans for launching that specified feature, we may deny the feature request. Refund won’t be possible in such case since it is not a bug in the product.
3. Refund policy for new LTD customers –
We will refund the subscription amount to the new LTD customers in 30 days.
Refund is possible when –
- The LTD plan of Pabbly Subscriptions is purchased between 01 Feb 2019 to 08 Feb 2019
- Request for the refund will be raised within 30 days from the purchase date. Refund request will not be entertained after 30 days.
- A valid reason should be given for getting the refund.
Note: Monthly fees will be charged even if your account was not used.
All content and materials available on https://www.pabbly.com and https://www.pabbly.com/subscriptions/ including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Pabbly, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Pabbly.
3. General Rules
We may suspend or terminate your account if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you are either:
- An organization which has publicly stated or acknowledged that its goals, objectives, positions, or founding tenets include statements or principles that could be reasonably perceived to advocate, encourage, or sponsor Hateful Content or A Threat of Physical Harm.
- A person that has publicly made a comment or statement, or otherwise publicly made known a position, including by membership in an organization as discussed above, that could be reasonably perceived as Hateful Content or A Threat of Physical Harm.
- A person or organization that has acted in such a way as could be reasonably perceived to support, condone, encourage, or represent Hateful Content or A Threat of Physical Harm.
4. Reporting Abuse
What We Do To Prevent Abuse –
After approval, Pabbly team monitor all outgoing communication, list uploads, feedback loops, and a variety of other undisclosed factors and patterns that may indicate sending behavior in violation of our policies. If suspicious activity is found or detected, we suspend accounts associated with the user and take appropriate action which may include termination of the account.
Responsible Use & Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- MailGet/MailGet Bolt Email Marketing services (the “Service”) enable corporate web sites, small business web sites, community sites and individual sites to sign up web site visitors, collect and store visitor subscription information, and build and conduct email communications with their contacts.
- The number of contacts in your account is metered by MailGet/MailGet Bolt.
- All subscription plan prices are subject to change at any time.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- Some of the features of this Site or the Services may allow Users to view, post, submit, share, publish, store, or manage literary, artistic, musical, or other content, including but not limited to photos and videos (“User Content”). User Content includes all content submitted through your Account. By posting or publishing User Content to the Services or by sending User Content to third parties, you represent and warrant to MailGet/MailGet Bolt that you have all necessary rights to distribute User Content via this Site or via the Services, either because you are the author of the User Content and have the right to distribute the same, or because you have the appropriate distribution rights, licenses, consents, and/or permissions to use, in writing, from the copyright or other owner of the User Content, and (ii) the User Content does not violate the rights of any third party.
- It is understood that MailGet/MailGet Bolt makes no guarantee that HTML messages will be rendered properly on all recipients’ email programs, due to the wide variety of HTML generation tools available. MailGet/MailGet Bolt makes every attempt to make sure that all email messages sent through our servers follow email standards, but we cannot guarantee that messages will look consistent across all email platforms. For example, if you use Microsoft Word to generate HTML email messages, it is expected that recipients of your message using a non-Microsoft email application may have difficulty reading your message. For best results MailGet/MailGet Bolt recommends, but does not guarantee, the use of HTML editors that generate HTML that adheres to W3C standards.
- The suspended, spam and bounce list will never be provided to you in any case. Further, the contacts that gets added to suspended, spam and bounce list will also be counted in your subscriber plan. Please note that incase you import contacts in suspended, spam and bounce list from your end, then those contacts will not be counted in your subscriber plan.
- You will be allowed to only remove/delete 50% of subscribers per month as per your purchased plan. Like if you purchase 10K subscriber plan, then you will be allowed to delete/remove 5K subscriber once in a month. This policy is valid for every plan of MailGet and MailGet Bolt.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any MailGet/MailGet Bolt. employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MailGet/MailGet Bolt and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Third Party Sites
You can also log in to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this website to your profile page to share with others within your network.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Pabbly will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, Pabbly EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Acceptable Use Policy
We work hard to maintain the positive reputation of our system, but we count on our customers to pitch in too. You may not:
- Put into your Email or Account any material that wasn’t created by you, provided for you to use, or that would violate anyone’s rights. That includes text, photos, graphics, and other content.
- Use any misleading or incorrect names, addresses, email addresses, subject lines, or other information on the Website or in any Emails created or sent using our Service.
- Share your password.
- Use any of the software on our Website, or downloaded from the Website, to create a competing product.
- Set up multiple accounts for any person or entity in order to send similar content, unless you’re part of a franchise or agency.
- Import or incorporate any of this information into any lists, emails or uploads to our servers: Social Security numbers, passwords, security credentials, or sensitive personal information.
- Send email that will be delivered to recipients as text, SMS, or MMS messages unless using a feature designed for that purpose.
- Upload or send to purchased, rented, third-party, co-reg, publicly available data, or partner lists of any kind.
- Send or forward personal mail.
Thanks for taking the time to read our Acceptable Use Policy.