Autoresponder is the soul of any big or small marketing campaign. Finding the best autoresponder email marketing service could be tedious sometimes.
We all have seen it somewhere that after a successful sign-up, we receive welcome emails. And after a successful payment, we receive a thank you email. This is done using autoresponders. As the basic functionality of an autoresponder is to send pre-written emails automatically.
Here we are we’ll be giving you a brief about the best email autoresponder software. So, buckle-up and write down what you want for your campaign.
|Quick Comparison Between Autoresponder Email Marketing Services|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/month||5K Subscribers||All||5/5|
Pabbly Emal Marketing is an excellent autoresponder email marketing service available online. From behavioural triggers to time-based triggers it can take care of all your autoresponder emails. Furthermore, it also allows you to set triggers specifically based on any customer property such as birthday wishes.
Above all, you can also use a much-advanced version of autoresponder i.e, marketing automation. Through marketing automation, you can send unlimited advanced automated emails based on triggers and conditions of your choice.
Addition Features that came along::
- SMTP: This service provides using multiple SMTP routing. As it allows you to use both in-built and external SMTP servers for your autoresponder email marketing campaign.
- Drag and Drop Builder: For quick email editing Pabbly Email Marketing provides a user-friendly interface. It is very easy-to-use which also facilitates many text-formatting tools for excellent email design.
- Email Templates: For almost every niche of marketing it has multiple easily customizable templates already designed. For autoresponder emails, it has templates such as Thank you, Welcome and registration completed.
- Automatic Resend: You are not going to find this feature in just any service. With Pabbly Email Marketing you can automatically send follow-up messages to the non-opens.
This is the cheapest service amongst all the best email autoresponder software. It offers 3 pricing plans for sending unlimited emails along with all the premium features
- Forever Free: This plan will not cost you a single penny and you will be able to send 12K emails to 1.1K subscriber base.
- Rookie: This plan includes sending unlimited emails to 5K subscribers. The cost for this plan is $29/month.
- Pro: In just $49/month, you will able to send unlimited emails to 15K audience.
- Advanced: This plan ranges from 50K-100K subscribers. Also, the price ranges from $99 to $1599 paid monthly.
SendinBlue has it all to set your campaign on autopilot. From sending emails to updating the contacts it takes care of all. In spite of the fact, these are certain poor customer support they provide for autoresponder queries. This is a recommended service so far.
- Templates: This service avails 10+ editable pre-designed email templates that are almost ready to send after your approval.
- Personalization: You can choose to add customer-specific information to be inserted in the emails.
- Integrations: You can enhance the service experience by adding multiple integrations that it supports.
- Forms: Just like Pabbly it also allows making forms to capture leads for your campaign.
There are 5 plans that this mass email marketing service provides. Based on the features it unlocks. These plans are paid on a monthly basis.
- Free: This plant allows you to send 300 emails per day.
- Lite: The plan costs $25 for 40K email & unlocks the Lite features.
- Essentials: This plan increases the email limit up to 60K & price to $39.
- Premium: You can switch between the two choices of emails i.e, 120K & 350K which will cost $66 & $133 respectively.
- Enterprise: You must contact this service for the pricing details to access all the promised features that it provides.
Moosend is also an alternative for autoresponder email marketing software. If we can try to accomplish success through the somewhat complex UI design then this service could definitely help. As it has prepared a multitude of conditions itself to be used by the customers.
- Analytics: Just like the above two services this service also provides campaign reports and analytics.
- Forms: You can also make forms using this service with a single restriction towards the field arrangement.
- Templates: It enables you to choose from the 40+ designed templates that can be used in your campaigns.
Moosend has divided its pricing based on the number of subscribers. Also, it counts a subscriber in multiple different lists as one.
- The free plan offers you to send unlimited emails to 1,000 subscribers.
- $10 plan is for sending unlimited emails up to 2000 subscribers.
- $20 plan is to send unlimited emails to around 3000 subscribers.
This service has covered most of the features of email marketing. Here to mention the cost of this service is at a high end. But, apart from just the autoresponder if you need service with much-advanced features then you can certainly go for it.
- Spam Checker: This service came along with a spam checker mechanism. This will help you to remove those addresses from your list that can fall in the spam folder.
- Ads Creator: You can create social media ads using this service.
- Image Editing: This is also another additional feature that you aren’t going to get in just any other service. Using it you can crop the images in the emails.
- App: This service also allows you to use the app that limits some functionalities. But, enables you to access the service from your phone.
It offers 4 paid pricing plans based on your subscriber list size. All these plans details are on a monthly basis.
- Basic: With basic features like an autoresponder and landing pages this plan ranges from $15-$450 for about 1000-100,000 list size.
- Plus: This plan costs from $49-$499 for 1000-100,000 list sizes and 6 addition feature that are having some limitations.
- Profession: The cost ranges from $99-$580 for 1000-100,000 list sizes. There are 6 more additional functionalities added with some limitations over them.
- Enterprise: You need to ask for custom pricing to access all the advanced functionalities that GetResponse is offering.
This is an emerging service providing autoresponder functionality. You can set triggest on certain conditions and the autoresponder takes care of the rest. Also, the price could be a drawback but can try a hand with this one too.
- Drag and Drop Editor: It uses a simple drag-and-drop editor to easily create emails in no time.
- Website Activity: Using this service you can send push notifications to the customers on set website activities.
- Deliverability Booster: This service is integrated to get more opens and clicks on your emails.
It has divided the pricing based on the number of subscribers.
- Free Trial: The service allows a free trial to test the basic functionalities.
- Lowest Plan: The lowest plan cost $9.99 per month for 1K Subscribers.
- Highest Plan: It has the cost of $79.99 paid monthly for up to 15K subscribers.
From the above review, you can judge how the services stack up to the competition for an autoresponder. Now, choose the one that sits best for your requirements towards the autoresponder email marketing.
You May Also Read: