You are working hard for your email campaigns but not getting the desired results? Are you exhausted by all the labor but are failing every time to achieve your goal? Well, this happens when your contact lists or email lists are not organized or managed accurately. If you keep on sending emails to wrong or unsubscribed email addresses then there are chances that those emails are never going to end up in the inbox. Hence to avoid such problems we have listed down some of the best email list management services.
These services will not only help you in organizing your contact lists but also will provide your desired goal.
So let’s explore the list given below and you can choose for yourself.
|Service||Price||No. of Emails||Ratings|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/Month||Unlimited||4.9/5|
Pabbly Email Marketing supports you to manage all your contact lists or customer data in one place properly. Because of this, you get better open rates and clicks on your email campaigns. Pabbly Email Marketing filters all the bad or unsubscribed email addresses and provides you the perfect list. With the feature of email list management, you can achieve better deliverability of emails, two times open rates, and clicks, its time saving, and you get better-managed data. And you get all this goodness at such an affordable price. This is one of the best email list management services.
- Pabbly Email Marketing effortlessly manages all your client data in one place.
You get better open rates and clicks through this feature.
- Because of this feature, your deliverability of emails increases and emails end up in the recipient’s inbox.
- With the help of this feature, you only send emails to valid email addresses because of which your company’s prestige increases.
- Forever Free:- You just have to sign up for free and you get to send 12,000 emails per month to 1,100 subscribers for the lifetime.
- Rookie:- This plan offers you to send unlimited emails to 5000 subscribers at the cost of $29/Month.
- Pro:– This is a quite popular plan. In this plan, you have to pay $49/Month and you can send unlimited emails to 15,000 subscribers.
- Advance:- In this plan, you will pay $99/Month to send unlimited emails to 50,000 subscribers.
For a more advanced pricing plan, you can check their website.
Sendinblue provides the feature of email list management by the name of contact segmentation. Through this feature, you get to increase your open and click rates of your email campaign. As a well-organized list can multiply the click and open rates. Sendinblue also allows you to form a more personalized and direct relationship with your customers. As each client will receive a more customized and specially made email, they will connect with the brand more and this will increase your reliability.
- Sendinblue provides you the feature of list segmentation which increases your click and open rates.
- Through this feature, you also get to frame a more personalized relationship with your clients by better understanding their needs.
- Sendinblue allows you to arrange all the emails in numerous categories according to different criteria like gender, residence, employment, etc.
- You can also categorize your emails on the basis of clicks snd visits to your website, past purchases or past emails.
- Free:- You get to send 300 emails per day for free in this plan
- Lite:- You get to send 40,000 emails per month at the cost of $25/Month
- Essential:- In this plan, you can send 60,000 emails per month at just $39/Month
- Premium:- This is the best solution for marketing professionals. In this plan, you have to pay $66/Month to send 120,000 emails per month
- Enterprise:- This plan is for them who have more advanced needs. For this plan, you can talk to their experts to get a quote.
3. Constant Contact:
Constant Contact offers you to upload your contact lists Excel, Outlook, Salesforce, etc and their email marketing tool manages your customer data accordingly. In this software Wrong, inactive email addresses unsubscribers and bounces updates automatically. It also offers email list building tools to add new contacts on your website, from Facebook, etc. Constant Contact claims its 98% of emails end up in recipients’ inboxes. It is proving to be a good candidate among the best email list management services.
- Constant Contact gives you the option to upload your contact list from excel, outlook, etc.
- Its email marketing tools filter the bad, wrong email addresses, unsubscribes and bounces automatically.
- It also offers to add new contacts to your website, from Facebook, in-person, etc.
- According to Constant Contact, 98% of emails reach the recipients’ inboxes.
- Lite:- The Lite plan starts from $5/Month and you can send up to 10,000 emails per month.
- Email:- In this plan, you have to pay $20/Month and you get to send unlimited emails and get more file storage than in the Lite plan.
- Email Plus:- This is the advanced pricing plan of Constant Contact. In this plan, you have to pay $45/Month and you get to send unlimited emails per month and many other advanced features than the other plans.
4. Active Campaign:
Active Campaign lets you send people exactly what they want to see. With its segmentation feature, you send each recipient exactly what they are interested in. People open your email because you give them the right info because of this, your emails feel more exclusive and get better results. You can add different tags to your contacts based on their activities and interests and then send them the content they are looking for. This feature will help you increase your clicks and open rates and credibility.
- Active Campaign gives you the feature of adding tags to your contacts whenever they visit your website or click on your emails.
- Because of this feature, you get better deliverability of emails and click rates.
- Tags let you send emails to different customers with different content. You get to change the content for every customer according to their interest.
- Through contact segmentation, you can build more personal relationships with your customers by sending customized emails.
- Lite:- Lite plan starts with $9/Month and you get to send unlimited emails per month and it supports up to 3 users access.
- Plus:- Plus plan also offers you to send unlimited emails per month and 25 users access at the cost of $49/Month
- .Professional:- In this plan, you have to pay $129/Month to send unlimited emails with 50 users access. This is a popular plan as compared to others.
- Enterprise:- The Enterprise plan offers you unlimited email sending at the cost of $229/Month with unlimited user access. This plan also offers many advanced features than the other plans.
GetResponse lets you manage all your contacts in one place with ease. You can create customized contact lists based on many numerous criteria like location, subscription date, and source, last message date, etc. You can create these lists based on one criterion or you can mix as many categories as you want. By dividing your contacts into the different lists you can easily search and view them and also make modifications as you like. With this feature, you get to copy or move contacts from one list to another list, add a custom field to contacts in the list, export search results in different file formats, etc. GetResponse is one of the finest software among the best email list management services.
- GetResponse lets you create customized email lists based on different criteria.
- It lets you search and view the contacts with ease and also let you modify them.
- GetResponse lets you easily manage all the customer details in one place.
- With this feature of GetResponse, you can increase your clicks and open rates with ease and this will improve your credibility in the market.
- Basic:- The Basic plan starts with $15/Month and you get 1000 contacts per list. Price increases if you want a bigger list size.
- Plus:- The Plus size also offers you the list of 1000 contacts at the price of $49/Month but you also get many more features than in the Basic plan. Like contact scoring and tagging, webinars, etc. This is a popular plan among others.
- Professional:- This plan starts with $99/Month and offers you 1000 contacts on the list and lots of other features also like unlimited automation builder, paid webinars, etc.
- Enterprise:- This plan offers 100,000+ contacts on the list and other advanced features at a custom price. To get your customized pricing you can talk to their experts.
Only by building the perfect email list, you can increase revenue in your business and for that, you need the best email list management services. Email list management is the major part of delivering the right, customized content to the right recipient.
So after going through this list, you can easily make the right choice to increase your email marketing business.
Please write to us for further queries or suggestions.
You would also like to read: