Revenue is the biggest concern for any business person, how to generate the maximum out of something and then optimize it to the fullest, these are some of the things that go in every entrepreneur’s mind.
A solution to all these things is a software that can organize the subscription data for you, where you can assess the bills, generate them and create your own invoices as well. The system also notifies your customers about the end date of the subscription, so that there is no lapse in any plan.
An elicitation of all such software which creates, manage and organize all your subscription-related tasks has been done here. So just in case, you have been hopping from one site to another in the search of the perfect software then here is the list of all those exclusive services.
Have A Glimpse At Some Recurring Revenue Optimization Tools
|Services||Pricing||Recurring Billing||Dunning Management||Business Revenue|
|Pabbly Subscription Billing||$19/m||✔||✔||Unlimited|
Some of these tools do not bound on created unlimited recurring subscriptions for all of the current customers. Even they don’t set any limit on limitless revenue generation.
You will find many more features in the services below. All you should do is to read out this article & choose the best recurring revenue optimization tool according to your needs!
Check out more informative blogs here –
So, without further ado, let’s study them one by one:-
Let’s call a spade a spade and hence we have ranked Pabbly Subscriptions #1 as it is reasonably priced and is fused with a wide range of features.
Through it, you can easily manage an unlimited number of subscriptions, customers, products, plans, invoices, coupons & many more elements. That’s how it will ensure the growth of your subscription business by its determination to stay the course.
Starter Plan:- This tool is available at $19 per month in a yearly plan and $39 per month in a monthly plan where you can manage 500 customers and explore all of its essential features with so much ease.
Rookie Plan:- It charges $29 per month (if you go for a yearly plan)and $59 (if you opt for a monthly plan) for up to 2000 customers & their recurring subscriptions.
Pro Plan:- For this plan, you have to pay $49 per month on a yearly basis and $99 on a monthly basis & you will get to add unlimited customers.
- This tool gives your business global outlook by accepting 25+ global currency transactions. Along with that, it also supports multiple payment gateways and multiple payment options to further ease your payments.
- It has a custom domain feature through which you can customize the domain of your checkout page according to your own name or business name.
- Through it, you can collect unlimited revenue from your customers without any hindrance. That’s how Pabbly Subscriptions stands apart from other revenue optimization tools.
OneBill is an awesome recurring billing software which works on cloud-based and full lifecycle technology, the software gives you a fully functional solution that caters the needs of the economic management.
Light:- In the light plan of the software, you can choose either to pay $350 per month or else you can pay the 1.25% of the revenue generated in your business.
Flex:- Likewise, in case of the flex plan, the user can pay $499 per month or else can pay 1.75% of the revenue generation.
Enterprise:- On the same track in the enterprise plan you can either pay $599 or else you can pay 2.0% of the revenue generated
- The system provides a hybrid solution supporting multiple business functions within the software or the connected systems.
- The software is fully capable and provides hierarchical billing, N-tier partner management, and automation.
- The system gives a full PCI compliance security in order to make your data secure and intact.
Paidlabs gives you maximum possible sort of recurring revenue and subscription management features that you have been looking for from invoicing to customized plans, the software has it all and will surely help you manage all your subscriptions effectively.
Free Plan:- Free for the first 10 invoices.
‘Pay as you go’ Plan:- You would be charged $1 per invoice in this plan.
For eg:- If 20 invoices generated then you have to pay $20.
Enterprise Plan:- Enterprise is a custom plan if you have more than 100 invoices per month and for that, you need to get in touch with the subscribers.
- The invoicing feature that has been incorporated into the software helps you get paid on time and send invoice easily to your customers.
- Automation billing and auto payment collection is another productive feature managing your subscriptions automatically, reducing any sort of human effort.
- An outstanding feature is the metered billing in which the bill is generated as per the usage by the customer, which is quite a fair deal.
Chargify is the solution to all your recurring and subscription management issues that you have been facing so far. This software providean easy and accessible sign-up page along with a smooth API which can be integrated with the existing sign-up pages.
Essential Plan:- The user has to pay $149/month + 1.2% of revenue that has been generated at his business.
Eg :- If the revenue generated is $10000 then 1.2% would be $120
So, $149 + $120 = $269
Advanced Plan :- In this case, the user will be required to pay $299/month + 1.2% of revenue generated.
Eg. Similarly, for this plan, the calculations would be:-
$299 + $120 = $419
Enterprise Plan:- For the enterprise plan, you need to get in touch with the service providers.
- You can have an even and flawless communication with your clients that will ensure that they have the subscription information that they need.
- The customizable templates will allow you to easily and consistently maintain a unique branding for yourself.
- Offer customers a great plat or a portal where they can manage things on their own like they can upgrade/downgrade products, access billing history, and manage account related information.
Recurly is a medium to give your business a powerful subscription management services that will handle your billing with the help of multiple billing models, one-time charge hybrid, seat based and usage based.
Core:- The pricing for this plan would be $99 per month of the plan + 1.25% of the revenue generated + 10 cents per transaction.
Professional:- The pricing for this plan would be $299 per month of the plan + 1.25% of the revenue generated + 10 cents per transaction.
Enterprise:- Custom price plan, need to contact the service provider.
Example:- For core plan, if there is revenue generation of $20000 and there is a total of 10transactionsn that took place so for that the calculations will be:-
1.25% of $20000 = $250
10 cent per transaction, then 10 transactions will be 10*10=100 cents i.e 1$
So, $250 + 1$ = $26, and
$26 + $99 = $125
$125 is what you have to pay for the core plan and similarly, you can calculate for a professional plan as well.
- A feature termed as the automated customer communication enables you to keep your customer informed to understand charges and changes related to their subscriptions.
- You can create as many plans as you want with the help of the variety of different billing cycles or pricing tiers to provide adequate choice for your customers.
- The software gives you a world class security system which is based on the PCI compliance level -1.
6. Zoho Subscriptions
Zoho is an ultimate recurring billing and subscription management software, you can smoothly manage the customer lifecycle of your business and handle things in the full spectrum from accepting recurring payments to handling customer subscriptions.
Standard Plan:- In the standard plan you will be able to handle the subscription management of 500 customers and share it with 3 users in $29 in which you will get features like multi-currency support, dunning for automatic payments and various other features for a month.
Professional Plan:- In the professional plan you will get all the features and services that you were getting in the Standard plan but for $69 and that too for a year and you can handle unlimited customers share & it with unlimited users for a year.
- The feature of the automated billing will let you set up your preferred recurring billing schedule to start sending professional invoices automatically.
- You may keep the subscription under a knife by powerful business reporting by observing metrics like MRR, ARPU, and LTV.
- The user can craft a seamless online checkout experience using customizable and PCI-compliant hosted pages.
Wallee gives a useful subscription and recurring billing tool through which you can handle the recurring billing and charges for the products that you trade. You can create and manage your subscribers directly online and also assign them to the different products.
Starter:- In the starter plan you would have to pay $4.95 per month in which there would be no transaction fee up to 300 transactions and above that you would have to pay $0.23 per unit transaction.
For eg :- If the number of transaction beyond 300 goes to 5 transactions, then you would have to pay 5* $0.23 = $1.15, then, $4.95+$1.15 = $6.1
Advanced:- Similarly, in the advanced plan you would have to pay $14.95 per month in which there would be no transaction fee up to 1000 transactions and above then that you would have to pay $0.16 per unit transaction.
For eg :- If the number of transaction beyond 1000 goes to 5 transactions, then you would have to pay 5* $0.16 = $0.8, then, $14.95+ $0.8= $15.75
Business:-Similarly, in the business plan you would have to pay $59.90 per month in which there would be no transaction up to 4000 transactions and above then that you would have to pay $0.065 per unit transaction.
For eg :- If the number of transaction beyond 4000 goes to 5 transactions, then you would have to pay 5* $0.065 = $0.325, then, $59.90 + $0.325= $60.225
Enterprise:- For the enterprise plan, you need to get in touch with the service providers.
- There is a feature termed as the charge flow in which you can handle recurring payments where the system takes care of charging your customer and also handle all failure cases and collect outdated payment details.
- The system has tools that handle subscriptions and manages your subscriber, upgrades, the payments and the calculation of outstanding fees also.
- Different types of charging strategies are involved in fixed recurring billing and usage-based billing.
SubscriptionGenius is a productive software that will organize and handle all your subscriber data, the user can also search the desired subscriber and fetch all the details of the particular.
Standard:-In the standard plan, you would have to pay $299 per month, which includes a limit of 10000 subscribers, In case of the additional subscribers you will have to pay $10/month for every 1000 extra subscribers.
Plus:-Similarly, in the standard plan, you would have to pay $399 per month, which includes a limit of 15000 subscribers, In case of the additional subscribers you will have to pay $15/month for every 1000 extra subscribers.
Premium:-And in the standard plan, you would have to pay $499 per month, which includes a limit of 20000 subscribers, In case of the additional subscribers you will have to pay $20/month for every 1000 extra subscribers.
- You can remind customers when they are near to their end of subscription and automatically renew the subscriptions.
- The user can automatically add demographic attributes to your subscribers and also provide powerful insights to your customers as well.
- The software gives secured checkout portal through fully hosted checkout page to handle all e-commerce functions.
The Fusebill proffers its services to you so that all your subscription billing, automating recurring invoicing, payments, and revenue recognition can be organized effectively. You can reduce the time spent on the billing up to a large extent.
Start-Up:- In the start up plan you will have to pay $99 / Month + 1.5% of revenue that has been generated.
For eg :- If you have generated a revenue of $10000 then 1.5% of it would be $150, so you would have to pay a total $99 + $150 = $249
Rapid Growth:- In the rapid growth plan, you will have to pay $995/month + customized revenue that has been generated.
Enterprise:- In the enterprise plan, you will get the custom pricing for which you need to get in touch with the providers.
- You can recover lost revenue and reduce customer churn with the help of the software, plus, you can also integrate with QuickBooks, Salesforce & other systems.
- There are types of recurring models that have been incorporated in the software like recurring billing, one-time, metered, volume, and tiered charging models.
- The software does the payment management for credit cards, ACH/EFT, and PayPal, in addition, the software also provides projected invoices and predictive billing financial calendar.
ChargeOver is an amazing software that will organize and manage all your subscription and recurring billing, the tool allows you to get thereal-timee view of the key business metrics like open balances, lifetime values, churn, recurring revenue, customer averages, and more.
Starter:- In the starter plan you will pay $65 per month for the customer bandwidth of 1 to 50 customers.
Basic:- In the basic plan you will pay $115 per month for the customer bandwidth of 51 to 150 customers.
Professional:- In the starter plan you will pay $229 per month for the customer bandwidth of the 151 to 500 customers.
- You can create a number of plans with custom billing methods and schedules, the user can choose from recurring flat rates, metered billing, installment plans, limited billing cycles, and more.
- The user can allow customers to accept recurring payments through credit cards, ACH, and PayPal using the payment processors of your choice.
- The system allows you to collect on outstanding invoices with automatic missed payment reminders, retries of failed charges, and alerting of required actions.
Through Invoicera you can manage your accounts and the bills seamlessly which will enable you to have a faster invoicing and payment process, the system provides you a single dashboard where you can handle buyers and vendors.
Starter edition:- Starter edition is free forever with a limit of 3 active users and 1 recurring profile.
Pro edition:- For pro edition, you would have to pay $15 with 100 active users and unlimited recurring profile.
- The tool is integrated with 25+ global payments gateway through which payments can be received from the customers.
- You can manage subscription on a periodic basis through the software, you can integrate with the existing ERP and CRM systems for the specific business requirement.
- The user can create a custom workflow and get customized business solutions, record and control business expenses with ease.
The above-mentioned services are the top revenue optimization & customer retention software in the market among which you can choose the best-suited service for yourself. These top revenue optimization software & services will enable you to effectively work on your subscription and recurring billing part.
The services cater different features for specific management of the financial requirements that one’s business has, all the tasks which need to manage manually can be easily handled through the software automatically.
There are other related blogs as well which you might like to go through:-