Are you looking for the best Elastic Email alternatives? Then you have come to the right place.
Do you want to switch to other services because of Elastic Email’s not so user-friendly e-mail design feature or its deliverability issue or maybe you are not so fond of its customer service? Whatever is your reason, here we are going to tell you about the 5 best Elastic Email alternatives.
In today’s growing competition everyone wants the best marketing services and as all these problems users face with Elastic Email, we are in need of some better replacements.
|Price||No. of Subscribers||SMTP Routing||
Hence on the basis of price and services we have narrowed down to these 5 best Elastic Email alternatives to solve all your troubles. Therefore without wasting any more time lets get down to business and explore the list.
Pabbly Email Marketing is on top of the list because you get to send unlimited emails to your customers without being blocked.
With its built–in SMTP to send bulk emails or you can connect your own SMTP servers like Amazon SES, Sendgrid, etc. Because of the SMTP routing, it provides a deliverability rate of 99.9%.
Apart from this, Pabbly Email Marketing has the feature of unlimited marketing automation. With this tool, you can automate, and measure marketing tasks and workflows and send the pre-set emails based on the actions of your recipients. Additionally, you get unlimited access to all the features even with the lowest plan. It is easy to use and also pocket-friendly.
- SMTP: Set up multiple SMTP routing to send bulk emails or you can use the inbuilt SMTP service
- .Marketing Automation: With Unlimited Marketing Automation you get to automate all the marketing activities and create as many workflows as you wish.
- List Management: The feature of list segmentation allows you to manage all your contacts in one place with ease.
- Email Tracking: Get a detailed analysis of all the emails delivered, how many of them were opened, how many ended up in spam, and everything else.
- Unlimited Storage: With Pabbly Email Marketing you get unlimited storage for all your emails.
- MX Cleaner: Pabbly Email Marketing offers the tool of email list cleaning so that you only send emails to valid email addresses.
- Forever Free: You get to send 12,000 emails per month to 1,100 subscribers for free. You just have to sign up for free.
- Rookie: This plan allows you to send unlimited emails to 5000 subscribers at the cost of just $29/Month. Also, unlimited access to all the features.
- Pro: In this plan, you can send unlimited emails to 15,000 subscribers at just $49/Month. This is the most popular plan.
- Advance: To send unlimited emails to 50,000 subscribers you have to $99/Month.
Moosend allows you to easily manage multiple email campaigns. Handle your email lists as well as design email templates on its in-built email campaign editor. It offers tools such as list segmentation, data analysis, marketing automation, etc. This service can enhance your email marketing game with its new-age marketing tools. Moosend is an amazing Elastic Email replacement.
- Email Designer: With its inbuilt campaign editor, you can make unlimited email campaigns without any coding skills.
- Marketing Automation: Create workflows with marketing automation to send automated emails to the customers based on their activities.
- List Management: The feature of email list management allows you to manage all your contacts in one place easily.
- Reports/Analysis: Moosend offers you detailed reports on your email campaigns and their clicks.
- You get to send unlimited emails per month to 1000 subscribers for free
- At $10/Month you get 1001-2000 subscribers.
- At the cost of $20/Month, you get 2001-3000 subscribers.
Sendinblue offers a number of features to raise your online business. Features such as autoresponders, list management, subscribers management, etc. It provides a detailed analysis of your email campaigns, external SMTP connections, multiple user access and much more. This is just another great option to choose as the replacement for Elastic Email.
- Subscribers/List Segmentation: Sendinblue offers the option of subscribers and email list management to manage your contacts easily for more conversions.
- Mobile-Friendly: This is a mobile-friendly service and works on both android and IOS platforms.
- Email Monitoring: With the feature of email monitoring, you can keep a check on your all email campaigns’ status.
- SMTP: It has inbuilt SMTP but also offers to connect your own SMTP servers for bulk emailing.
- Lite: To send 40,000 emails per month you have to pay $25/Month
- Essential: At the cost of $39/Month you get to send 60,000 emails per month.
- Premium: You get to send 120,000 emails per month at the cost of $66/Month
- Enterprise: You can contact their experts for more advanced needs
4. Benchmark Email
Benchmark Email claims to be powerful and easy to use email marketing service. It provides features such as a built-in email editor to create your campaigns, autoresponders, customer surveys, mailing list management, etc. Here, you can also find the features of email template management, A/B testing, event-triggered emails, and the list is extensive. It is one of the best Elastic Email alternatives as it has a wide range of plans to suit the budget of any small business.
- Email Analysis: Offers the feature of tracking and analysis of your email campaigns.
- Apps & Integration: The option of integration of Benchmark account with 300+ services like Facebook, Google, Tumblr, etc are available.
- Email Editor: In this service, you also get the email designer to design your e-newsletters without coding skills.
- Automation Pro: With the feature of Automation Pro, you can send automated responses to your customers based on their clicks on the emails or on your website.
- You can send up to 250 emails per month for free just by signing up.
- For just $13.99/Month you can send unlimited emails to 600 subscribers
- At the cost of $21.99/Month you can send unlimited emails to 1000 subscribers
For more advanced needs visit their website.
Zoho is an email hosting service, with an inbuilt teamwork platform to connect and collaborate with the entire team within the inbox. It claims to be a mix of classic email and modern collaboration tools. Here you can find email monitoring for the reports of campaigns, external SMTPs, spam blockers, etc. Zoho also offers to connect with other Zoho applications and external services. Also, it is a mobile-friendly service and works on every platform.
- Mobile-Friendly: It is mobile friendly and works on all the platforms (Mac, Windows, IOS, Android, etc).
- Collaboration Inbox: Zoho offers an inbuilt collaboration platform to connect the entire team on the same platform easily.
- Shared Inbox: Offers shared inboxes for multiple user access in one account.
- Whitelisting/Blacklisting: Here you also get the option of whitelisting/blacklisting of contacts so you send emails to valid email addresses only.
- Email Lite- You have to pay $0.77/Month to get 5GB per user (Multiple user access)
- Workplace- This plan starts from $1.30/Month and gives you 30GB per user.
- Email Premium- You will pay $2.61/Month and get 50GB per user
For more advanced needs visit their website.
These were the best Elastic Email alternatives we noted for you. You can now opt for any of these services and start email marketing for your business.
You will see the difference after choosing these services as they have so many different and modern marketing tools.
If you have any questions or suggestions to make, please write to us.