These affiliate Terms of Service (these “Terms”) apply to the features and functions provided by Pabbly (“Pabbly,” “our,” or “we”) via Pabbly.com (the “Site”) (collectively, the “Services”). By registering for any of our affiliate programs, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not allowed to register for the Services. The “Effective Date” of these Terms is the date you first register your account as an affiliate.
If you are using the Site or accessing the Services in your capacity as an employee, consultant or agent of a company or other entity, you represent that you are an employee, consultant or agent of that company or entity, and that you have the authority to bind that company or entity to these Terms. For the purpose of these Terms, you (and, if applicable, the company or entity that you represent) will be referred to as “Customer” or “you”.
Pabbly reserves the right to change or modify these Terms, or any of our other policies or guidelines, at any time upon notice to you. We may provide that notice in a variety of ways, including, without limitation, sending you an email, posting a notice on the Site, or posting the revised Terms on the Site and revising the date at the top of these Terms. Any changes or modifications will be effective after we provide notice that these Terms have been modified. You acknowledge that your continued use of the Site or any of the Services following such notice constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms.
Pabbly reserves the right – at any time, and without notice or liability to you – to temporarily or permanently modify the Site, the Services, or any part of them. We may modify the Services for a variety of reasons, including, without limitation, for the purpose of providing new features, implementing new protocols, maintaining compatibility with emerging standards, or complying with regulatory requirements.
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may be required to provide a tax invoice and further information prior to or upon receiving payments. Identifying, establishing, filing and remitting any such tax, fee, penalty or other payment shall be entirely your responsibility and we offer no advice, guarantees or information concerning such requirements as may be necessited by your jurisdiction.
These Terms form a binding agreement between you and Pabbly. Violation of any of the Terms below will result in your account(s) termination. Before joining any of Pabbly our partner/affiliate programs, please read carefully.
1. You are NOT permitted to conduct email promotions in a 3rd-party system – all email contacts MUST be your OWN opt-in email list. You cannot buy solo ads, use safe lists, use spam techniques, or anything similar.
2. You must NOT run “negative” PPC, iframe, advertising, or SEO campaigns such as “Product name/author name scam” or any other method to attract controversial clickthrough rates that an ordinary person would deem to portray a negative view of the product. This creates a bad image for our company and the individuals featured in the products and you will be terminated from the program instantly.
3. You cannot earn commission on your own purchase. Any ‘self’ purchase commission may be clawed back.
4. Sites promoting Pabbly must have their own branding and be clearly identified as an affiliate. You must NOT clone any part of the official Pabbly site or create a similar layout or offer which may confuse or mislead visitors into thinking it is the official site.
5. You are not permitted to use any domain names containing the words Pabbly or any variation on the name which infringes on our brand unless specially agreed with us in advance.
6. You are not permitted to provide rebate offers of any kind. We don’t entertain traffic via coupon or discount websites, Google Ad’s & Bing Ad’s marketing by our affiliates.
7. “Cookie stuffing” or any other similar method of cookie manipulation will result in an immediate ban from our affiliate program and could result in us pursuing legal action to reclaim falsely claimed affiliate commissions and or damages.
8. You are not permitted to run any paid ad campaigns that conflict with Pabbly’s own brand advertising, including the purchase of ads for www.pabbly.com.
9. For affiliates residing in India, please note that the commission amount paid to you will include an 18% GST. To process your payment, you will need to provide us with an invoice that includes your PAN card number and GST number (if applicable).
Please be aware that all commission payments will be subject to a 5% TDS deduction. However, we will deposit the TDS tax payment for commission earned against your PAN number on your behalf. If you do not fall under the tax bracket, you may claim a refund from the government.
10. Affiliate payments to qualifying affiliates (see above) are made automatically through Pabbly via PayPal. You must have an active PayPal account to receive commissions and always abide by their rules.
11. We run a legitimate business, which means that we always correctly illustrate and represent our product(s) and their features and benefits to the customer. Please make sure you do the same. Anyone found using misleading claims, inaccurate information, or false testimonials (or anything that does not comply with FTC guidelines) will have their affiliate account revoked immediately.
12. We cannot take responsibility for you using your affiliate link or ID incorrectly, nor for any loss of sales resulting from this or from incorrectly typed affiliate URLs. Please make sure you double-check that your affiliate link and information are correct.
14. Affiliate payments to qualifying affiliates (see above) are made automatically through Pabbly via PayPal only. You must have an active PayPal account to receive commissions and always abide by their rules. We may also pay commissions to Indian affiliates in their Indian bank accounts in INR. For Indian affiliates, all commissions generated are inclusive of GST payment. If you are a company or individual with GST number, you will be required to deposit the GST amount for the respective payment. Our Company Name is Magnet Brains Software Technology Pvt. Ltd. PAN Number is AAICM4869N. Our GST number is 23AAICM4869N1ZU.
15. Pabbly reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account without notice if it is deemed to have suspicious activity or any type of activity that could be considered fraudulent or not in line with our business ethics.
16. Please note that we generate a monthly payout report on the 15th of each month, which we use to review earned commissions. As this process may take some time, you can expect to receive your commission within 15-20 days of report generation. It is important to note that, to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 60 days. We appreciate your participation in our affiliate program, and we are committed to providing prompt and accurate payouts for all eligible referrals.
17. In order to claim the commission payout, you may be requested to manually issue the invoice. The payout won’t be made until the proper invoice is received. Note that If our payment processor charges payment processing fees for the commission payments, you are responsible for paying these fees.
18. If you are banned due to a violation of any of the mentioned terms, we won’t pay you any current payments on your balance or future payments for your referral’s purchases. All payments will be stopped immediately. We also do not provide refunds if you abuse our affiliate program.
19. The affiliate Program may not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and you must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
20. Either you or we may end this Affiliate Program at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party a written notice. Written notice shall be in the form of an email.
If you fail to follow the terms and conditions of this document, we reserve the right to terminate your participation in the Pabbly Affiliate Program. We will do everything possible to contact the affiliate prior to the ban. However, we reserve the right to eliminate any violator from our Affiliate Program without prior notice, and on the first occurrence of such prohibited behavior.
– The customer’s web browser does not accept “cookies”. The affiliate feature can only work if a browser accepts cookies. (Unless you are using a exclusive affiliate referral coupon).
– The sale was refunded – when that happens affiliate commission is refunded as well.
– The customer did not buy the product within 365 days of clicking the affiliate link. Our cookies expire after 365 days.
– The customer clicked a different affiliate’s link after they clicked yours, and bought the product. We follow the “Last Click” model. That means, the last affiliate link, clicking on which the customer has made the sale, will be recorded in the system.
To ensure eligibility for commission payments, it is mandatory for affiliates to have their referral sources verified. Affiliates can accomplish this by providing the sources that generate their affiliate payments. Failure to respond to the affiliate referral source verification email will result in the affiliate being ineligible to receive commissions for any referrals generated during that particular period. We will send two emails to the affiliate: the initial referral source verification email and a follow-up email. If the affiliate fails to respond to either email within 7 days, their future commissions may not be generated, and any existing commissions may be forfeited.
Please note that we may request verification of the sources used to promote our products at any time. If it is determined that legitimate evidence cannot be provided, Pabbly reserves the right to immediately terminate your participation in the Pabbly Affiliate Program. In such a case, you will not receive any pending payments or future payments for purchases made by your referrals.
Affiliate commissions will be automatically voided if they remain unclaimed. Additionally, affiliate commissions will be voided if the affiliate engages in any fraudulent activity or fails to provide proper evidence of the referral source for the generated commission.
For an affiliate to receive his earned commission, the following criteria must be fulfilled:
– The referred sale must have completed the 60days payout period.
– The total commission must cross the minimum payout amount, i.e. $50.
The verification process for affiliates will be based on the following situations:
– An affiliate will also be considered verified if their referral source has been successfully verified.
– To qualify as a verified referral source, proper evidence must be shared during the verification process.
– Referral sources obtained through word-of-mouth publically or personal customer referrals will be considered verified only when one of the following conditions is met:
• The affiliate provides screenshots or links that support the referral source.
• The customer being referred confirms that the affiliate referred them.
• We reserver the right to contact the affiliate anytime to verify the referral source.
Affiliates discovered engaging in activities that violate our affiliate policy will face account suspension. Any affiliates found employing prohibited methods, such as brand bidding or running unauthorized advertisements, will be blocked.
The following activities are strictly forbidden and may lead to immediate account suspension. Please note that once an affiliate’s account is suspended, it cannot be reopened under any circumstances and all the commission associated with that account will also be voided.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions in this document at any time at our sole discretion. In such an event, you will be notified by email. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only option is to end the Affiliate Program. Your continued participation in the Pabbly Affiliate Program will indicate your agreement to the changes.
You will get a 30% recurring commission on every sale you bring to us (Applicable to all recurring plans). For a one-time or lifetime plan, you will get a flat 20% commission.
For an affiliate to receive his earned commission, the following criteria must be fulfilled :
a) The referred sale must have completed the 60 days payout period to be added to the payout report.
b) The total affiliate commission must cross the minimum payment amount of $50.
Once both the above conditions are met, the commission will be included in the monthly payout report which is generated on the 15th of every month. Once the payout report is generated we take anywhere between 1-2 weeks to disburse the funds.
Example: If an affiliate refers a customer on January 7th. There will be a waiting period of 60 days before the same customer will be added to the payout report. The 60 days waiting period allows us to cover the refunds or any payment disputes that happen during that period. So, your referred sales from January 7th will be eligible for the commission on 7th March once the 60 days waiting period is completed. Since the payout report is generated on the 15th of every month. The sales commission will be added to the subsequent payout report that will be generated on 15th March.
We take roughly 15-20 days to disburse the funds after the payout report is generated. So the affiliate will receive a commission for the referred customer on 7th January anytime between 15th-31st March.
We want to inform you that self-referrals for affiliate purchases are strictly prohibited. Please note that if you purchase a membership package through your own affiliate link, you will not receive any credit or commission for the transaction. While you may receive an automatic notification from Pabbly Subscriptions indicating that a sale has occurred, please be aware that your affiliate payments will not include this amount. Furthermore, it is crucial to note that the commission will not be generated if the custom domain of the affiliate and the end-user are the same.
Let’s understand this with an example. When a customer lands on our website via an affiliate link, a cookie will get saved on their device and browser. However, if due for some reason, they leave the website without completing the purchase at that time but come back to our website after a few days within the cookie period and complete the payment, then also your referral will work and a commission will be generated against that sale.
Pabbly affiliate program provides a cookie period of 365 days which is the best in the industry. This allows you to get commissions for the referral that is made almost a year back.
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY of your affiliate commissions on the following basis. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your affiliate commission.
Approve: The commissions are approved only when the user is still using our service and has an active account. This is subject to any of our free trial periods or 60 days after the sale has been made.
Disapprove: We disapprove of the commission when the referred client’s account is subjected to any refunds/cancellations or violates our affiliate terms and conditions.
Yes, you will be paid until your referred customer stays with us. You will get the commission from the first payment to all the recurring paid by the customer. The commission rate for the first purchase and recurring payment is 30% respectively.
The minimum payout amount is the minimum commission amount that needs to be earned by the affiliate to include it in the payout report. The minimum payout amount is $50.
We follow the “Last Click ” model. That means, the last affiliate link, clicking on which the customer has made the sale, will be recorded in the system. For example, 4 different affiliates, say A, B, C, and D have approached a user to make a purchase. If the user has opened the affiliate links in the following order – D’s link, C’s link, A’s link, and at last B’s link and finally purchased the product through B’s link, then the sale will be recorded against B’s affiliate referral and commission will be generated for B respectively.
The commission amount paid to you will be inclusive of the 18% GST. You will need to send us the invoice to get your payment processed. The invoice shall include your PAN card number and GST Number(if applicable to you). All payments will be done after deducting a 5% TDS amount on the commission payment. We will be depositing the TDS tax payment for the commission earned against your PAN number on your behalf. If you do not fall under the tax bracket, you can claim a refund from the Government.
For any questions or feedback, please contact us at [email protected].
Last Updated: 13th July 2023