We have integrated Razorpay payment gateway using the custom payment gateways option. Please check the Razorpay integration guide.
You can add the Razorpay payment gateway with your Pabbly Subscriptions account in a simple and easy way. All you have to do is to follow the steps to add & activate the Razorpay payment gateway.
This integration will help your customers to make a trouble-free purchase.
Follow These Guidelines To Integrate Razorpay In Your Account:
- Just go to settings and click on payment settings options.
- Then select “Razorpay” from the drop-down.
- Once you select Razorpay then 2 blank fields will be displayed like – gateway key id & its secret key.
- You will find the Gateway Key Id and the Gateway Secret key in your Razorpay account.
- After filling all the details just click on the Submit button.
- Now, your Razorpay payment gateway integration is successfully completed and the status of your payment gateway will be shown “Active”.
The Razorpay payment option on the checkout and on other payments page will look like –
Your customer will be redirected the Razorpay servers to complete the payment. Once the processing is completed the customer will get to the default thank you page of Pabbly Subscriptions.
Please login into your account and check the integration for a better understanding.
How to Activate the Razorpay Payment Gateway for Recurring Payments
This is an integration guide using which you can easily activate the Razorpay payment gateway for your recurring payments.
These steps are prerequisites and you’ll need to activate the settings before any payment processes. After activating this setting, you’ll end up accepting recurring payments from your customers via Razorpay payment gateway.
For this, you’ll need to follow a simple two-step procedure given below:
1. First, you need to activate the recurring subscription setting for the first successful Razorpay payment. Consequently, you’ve to add a webhook URL to your Razorpay settings.
To do so, go to your Razorpay dashboard -> Settings -> Webhooks -> Add New Webhook
Now, add the following webhook link in the ‘Webhook URL’ field.
Also, select the ‘Active Events’ field’s value as ‘subscription.activated’.
Then, click on the ‘Create Webhook’ button.
2. Next, you’ll need to activate the recurring subscription setting for the second & subsequent successful Razorpay payments. This step will be responsible for capturing the data of the subsequent recurring payments.
Go to your Razorpay dashboard -> Settings -> Webhooks -> Add New Webhook
Add the following webhook link in the ‘Webhook URL’ field of the webhook setup window.
Remember to select the ‘Active Events’ field’s value as ‘subscription.charged’.
Lastly, hit the Create Webhook’ button.
Completing these two steps will result in automating the recurring payments on Pabbly Subscription Billing.
How to Resolve the ‘Payment Blocked’ Customer Issue
Your customers can encounter this issue only while making a payment through a card. Moreover, they won’t face it if they are using UPI or other methods for collecting payments.
To resolve this issue, go to your Razorpay Account -> My Account. You’ll see the ‘Business Website/App details’ option there and you’ll need to get this option changed from Razorpay.
To do this & resolve this issue, follow the following procedure:
1. First, contact Razorpay and ask them to change the ‘Business Website/App details’ field value to ‘https://www.pabbly.com/’.
2. They’ll ask you to send your Merchant ID or MID.
You can find the Merchant ID in your Razorpay profile details.
To locate it click on the profile icon of your Razorpay dashboard and you’ll see the Merchant Id / MID. Hit the ‘Copy Merchant Id’ button.
And then provide this ID to the Razorpay contact.
Once they update the asked field value, you can check the ‘Business Website/App details’ field values on the Razorpay profile page.
After completing this procedure successfully, the issue will be resolved and you can smoothly collect payments (without any error) via Cards too.
How to resolve the ‘Razorpay Error: Check plan type with supported currency or some fields are missing’?
If your customers are facing this error while using Razorpay payment gateway on Pabbly Subscription Billing during payments then you haven’t enabled the Razorpay international payments settings yet.
To resolve this issue you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Sign-in to your Razorpay Dashboard.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ option available on the left verticle menu.
- Scroll down to ‘International Payments’ section & click on ‘Request Access’.
- Provide details in the onscreen request steps.
- Lastly, submit the required details.
For more reference, you can also refer to the Razorpay documentation on Accept International Payments.
Completing these steps will place your request to enable the Razorpay international payment setting option. Consequently, the Razorpay will accept your request and the error will get resolved.
Moreover, Razorpay may contact you via email if they need any clarifications.