We run an online software application by the name of “Pabbly Subscriptions”. The software is a billing application. So, we onboard merchants on our software, who than sell their products online through our platform.
So, merchants create their checkout pages on our application and they share the checkout form with their customers.
We store merchants details like their Name, Email Address and other personal details.
Our merchants customers data is also stored within our application.
We collect the data and process the payments for merchants every month. We also collect merchants customers payment details which are sent to PayPal and Stripe for making the payments.
Our entire application is hosted on Amazon AWS. (Server which is based in USA). Our company is operated through India.
We use following additional services in our application.
- Google Analytics Widget (For tracking visitors who are using our platform)
- Tawk.to Chat widget (For Live chatting with our customers)
- PayPal to process customers payments
- Stripe to process customers payments.
- Heap Analytics (For tracking visitors who are using our platform)
- Facebook Pixel
- Facebook Signal
- Facebook Conversion Tracking
- FormGet (For contact us forms on our website.)